Display stands and pop up displays have revolutionized the trade show industry. Trade shows throughout the world are done by using pop up displays. Trade shows and exhibitions require pop up displays and stands which make the product look attractive and deliver complete information in an innovative and professional manner. The manufacturers of pop up display sign stand and display stands have undergone a wide change in their products and have started making custom and innovative stands for companies who are willing to spend money on advertising their products and services.
Need for Display Stands
Most companies try to attract customers and visitors in trade shows and exhibitions to their stands and it is possible with designer and modular pop up display stands. These stands display information and make the stall look attractive. The display stands and pop up displays are portable and foldable displays which can be made into striking tables and banners for keeping products and displaying graphics and photos of the products. The trade show displays are of various styles and sizes and can be custom built according to the need of the consumer.
Types of Displays
The various types of trade show booths include:
1. Graphic Kits: These consist of aluminum frames which are assembled to form a large display which can attract hue crowds. Often these are lit up and halogen lights are placed on the magnetic strips of these frames.
2. Pop up Banners: These are Large Linear banners which are hooked along the frames of the stand and give an attractive look. These come in different styles which can be roller banners, fabric banners, Outdoor banners, indoor banners, rigid banners, tension banners, retractable banners and retail banners.
3. Fabric Kits: These are fabric display panels and use Velcro fabric.
4. Sign Boards: These are adjustable stands and can be used for landscape and portrait displays of literature. These are easy to install and maintain.
5. Satellite Table Top: This is a curved designed table top stand used for posters and has a stainless steel header which allows changing the graphics.
6. Satellite Menu Holder: This is an inclined stand and is used to hold either a menu or literature for products. It is made of steel and is durable.
7. Tower Stands and Displays: These are tower glass stands and can be viewed from all sides. These are used where space is a constraint and they are light weight and easy to install.
8. Mini Counter: These are aluminum counters with shelves and are covered with laminated counter top. These are used for displaying products and can be used for storing things.
9. Frames and stands: This is made in a cross beached frame and can hold graphics o both sides with tall and medium size option.
10. Linear Kit: It is used as a multiple graphics holder and is made of stainless steel.
Other than the above various other display stands can be made available. The complete range can be checked by searching online. Many companies and manufacturers display their product range and prices. Before purchasing the products, one should ensure the products and displays are of good quality and come with warranty. These can be used for several years and require very less maintenance.